The full bridge with toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, filament lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value. It will switch on and check every few seconds, adjustable, if the load has increased again.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
VE.Direct communication port for further configuration
The VE.Direct port can be connected to a computer (via VE.Direct to USB interface cable) or Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (via VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle) for further configuration and monitoring:
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 210 - 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- Monitoring: In and output voltage, % load and alarms